Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome to LMC eNEWS


Welcome to the new spot for LMC information here at L. D. Bell. As I work on this blog and learn "23 new things" as part of the course, "HEB23: Web 2.0 in 2010" I thought, "why not make this a means of communication with you, the faculty?"
In 2001, I made my first website on "Myschoolonline.com" It was so exciting; I was up at 5 AM studying HTML to see what magic the code could perform online. Just a "< >" here and an "a href" there and all kinds of things appeared on your webpage. Too cool! Well, in the world of computers: ya snooze..ya lose. I enjoy learning new things and look forward to updating my skills....at least until there is a new set of 23 things....
So....here we go. Let's learn this new stuff together.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to be doing 23 things with you Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, I love your widgets!! I had to play with all of them, and you've inspired me to find some for my website :)

    ReplyDelete